How to Make Money Online Part 2
Let’s talk about making money online….. Making money online is one of the most popular topics on the internet…I’ll tell you that it is definitely one of my favorite topics for sure.
Believe it or not learning to make money online takes creativity and work. Is making money online possible? Of course! If you’ve been online long enough you’ll see a lot of products promising instant wealth with a push of a button but that’s not what making money online is all about.
Fortunately a lot of people have experimented with this making money on the internet thing so if you’re a new comer all you have to do is watch and implement what other people have done.
The first thing you need to do is find your niche. I’ve talked about it in one of my videos here on how to quickly do a niche research if you don’t already have one. You may already have interest and ideas and the trick is to turn your ideas into hard cash. It is really not a rocket science but it’s important to understand how it works and how to put it all together.
You don’t need your own website to sell something online but most people ended up owning their own website anyway because there are a lot of benefits to having a website that you can call your own. You can then use your creativity and ideas to express yourself on it.
Another thing that you’ll need is an autoresponder like Aweber or Getresponse. Those are two most used, well liked, and reputable. If you’ve never heard of autoresponder before you probably won’t understand the power of it but I will share more about it later.
Last but not least is learning to drive traffic to your offer or sales page. There are people who hate this part of the job because it seems hard to them but there are literally many ways to drive traffic to your offer.
But for now let’s go into some of the best ways to make money on the internet.
It is just simply selling someone else’s products and gets a commission when you make sales. It sounds really simple but there are more to it. Selling digital information products is one of the best ways to do it. There are also many affiliate networks you can join but Clickbank is one of the most popular one with a high commission rate on the digital products they offer. If you’re interested in physical products you can join Commission Junction and Amazon affiliates. There are more out there but these are the most popular ones that are mostly talked about.
What do most successful internet entrepreneurs do? They create their own products to market and sell on the internet! Selling other people’s products to get you started online is great but selling your own product is even better. Creating your own product is not about being able to keep all the profits. Profits will just come to you when you create products that people love and if it solves their urgent needs to their problems. The types of products you can create are e-books, reports, video, audios, or training programs.
Do you want to make money on a monthly or yearly basis? Owning membership sites are great for that and it’s not as complicate to set one up as you may think. PLR (private label rights) sites where the owners provide content monthly are one of the examples. Another great example is Aweber (email management service). Let’s say that you’re into health and fitness niche. Each month you provide them with great content or service and in return they pay you monthly. This is a great way to build an ongoing income year after year.
Many before you have done this and had made tons of money flipping websites. Your job here would be to buy domains that are valuable to rich in keywords and design and cultivate it and then turn around and sell it for a higher price. This is somewhat similar to flipping real Estes.
So I just shared with you some of the ways to make money online. If you’re interested in learning more why not just connect with us. All you have to do is sign up below and we’ll keep you posted with all the goodies.
I mentioned in my previous video that one of the great ways to make money online is having something to sell.
How do you find something to sell on the internet? I use this loosely because I don’t believe in over complicating anything. Setting a foundation from the beginning and understanding the basic is all we need to make our first move anyway so let’s get started.
There are many ways to find products to sell. You can either create your own products or you can sell someone else’s products. When you’re selling someone else’s products you’re an affiliate to someone, which means you get paid a certain percentage when you make a sale.
You can also find a PLR (Private Label Rights) and re-brand it with your name, edit the products and make it you own and sell it. You just have to follow the guideline of the product owner.
I just want to clarify that when I talk about products to sell here, I’m talking about selling digital information products that are downloadable.
We live in this digital world and we’re very lucky to be able to use the internet to sell digital information products. More and more people come online to look for information all the time so why not?
Before you can create a product you have to do a little search on what niche you want to go into. Let’s talk about how to go about choosing your niche market. What we’re doing here is very simple, really.
Here’s a quick tip before we get started. When we’re creating products to sell to other people we need keep in mind that we are helping other people too. We’re doing more than just creating information products to sell to them. If you enjoy helping other, than you got it made in this business for sure!
So now we need to create information products that will solve other people’s problems. One of the reasons most people come online is to search for information that will solve the problems in their lives.
So you are to create information product that solves people’s problem and sell it to them. Now ask yourself what kind of market you want to go into so that you can search for a group of people who you can sell your digital information products to. Simple, right?
You don’t want to create your product and then look for a market. That’s the wrong way to go about it in my opinion. This way you already know that people are spending money in that market first, and then you know what people are spending money on.
We also need to be specific on our choice because we don’t want broad niches and too many of them that will be scattered all over the place. What you need to ask about your market is that do these people have problems or struggles that you can help solve with your product. If they don’t have a problem that you can solve how can you create a product to sell to them?
There are a few ways to do your research.
Look in the forums so see if these people are actively searching for solutions. Let’s say that you’re going into the weight loss niche. Go to Google.com and type in “weight lost niche forums”. Better yet just type in “Weight loss niche forums for women”. I found a few here.
I found this site called womens-health.com
Just browse through all the questions here and you’ll see that people are desperately asking all kinds of questions. Let’s see…. This one is asking
What is the best protein drink for weight loss?
I don’t have much experience with protein drinks and i wanna lose 25lbs by summer, any suggestions on one that will help and doesn’t taste awful!
If you’re in the weight loss niche, then you’ll do some leg work for these people or if you’re an expert in that niche do you think that you can help this person?
If this doesn’t sound desperate I don’t know what it is? Can you find or create information products based on these questions? This is just an example. You can do this with other niches as well.
If you want to drill your niche down even further. You can do something like “weight loss help for Christian women” You get the idea!
Here’s another example of a different forum. Wow weight loss is a desperate market for sure!
These people are actively seeking solutions. That’s the type of markets you want to go into instead of re-inventing the wheel. They have urgent needs for your help.
What you don’t you don’t want to go after are the people you need to convince first. That will take way too much time on our part. These forums that I just showed you are the people who already know they need your help. They’re looking for information products.
Another good place to search for your niche market is “Clickbank.com”. When you go there you will see what people are already selling. If people are selling what you are offering than that’s a good sign that people are buying the product you’re selling.
What you don’t want to do is create some new products that you’re not sure if people are buying, right?
So let’s hop over to Clickbank.com and then click on the market place.
On the left you’ll see the categories.
Then go to Health & Fitness and find Diets & Weight Loss….
You’ll see quite a few products listed there. I mean quite a few!
Look at that fat loss factor. That’s been selling since I’ve been on the internet.
You can sort the result by popularity and you’ll see what’s popular out there or if you sort by gravity, it shows what are selling, which mean that affiliates are currently promoting these products. The higher the gravity, the more it’s being promoted by the affiliates.
So these are great ways to find out what are selling and popular and what niche to go after….
By coming here and looking through these will stimulate tons of idea for you.
As you can see you have a few choices for niche ideas right…
So now… what do you want to share with people? What ideas or information you wish you create to sell? What are you passionate about? What are you comfortable talking about or doing research on? Your aim is to become an information expert and create your product to help other people who need your help.
Now just go out there and have lotsa fun and best wishes to you and come back here to find more information to make money online.
There is wide range of information products for sale on the Internet. Much of the information products available are effective, some however are a complete waste of resources. Trial and error is the way most people find out which is which; this method is both costly and confusing. Doing your homework before you buy is the best way to avoid falling in to the trap. What is the trap? We have all had it happened; stumble across a fantastic website with cool graphics and promises of millions in a matter of minutes. Come on… Be honest you’ve fallen for it, we all have.
So before you click stop and have a look around the web. Find out if there are any quotes from satisfied customers, careful here check out the author and the url some shady sellers will write a few testimonials from people who don’t exist. Look for products that offer a money back guarantee. Let’s explore together my tips to consider when buying information products.
1. Look for testimonials from happy customers. The sales page of the product you are thinking about should have quotes or stories from people who have used it with success. Also, look for positive reviews from customers that are not on the seller’s website. These happy customers are a sign that the information product delivers what is promised
2. Research the author of the information product; make sure that they are an expert on the information. For example, if the product you are considering purchasing is designed to teach you how to rank first with Google for a specific keyword, the author of that product should show real world examples of how they have ranked number one with Google. If the creator of the product can’t demonstrate their expertise, they may be selling theory rather than a proven system or technique. After you have found an information product author who demonstrates their expertise, you minimize your financial risk even further.
3. The first thing I do is look for a formation product with a money back guarantee. Most principled marketers who sell information online believe in their product enough to offer to refund if you are unhappy with your purchase. A few Internet marketers will go so far as to offer double your money back to unhappy customers. This eliminates most of the risk out of buying an online information product.
OK now you have the tools you need to be an informed buyer ready to purchase your next information product with confidence!
What is the importance of motivation? Wikipedia says: “Motivation is the psychological feature that arouses an organism to act towards a desired goal and elicits, controls, and sustains certain goal directed behaviors. It can be considered a driving force; a psychological drive that compels or reinforces an action toward a desired goal.” put it simply, motivation is what pushes you to accomplish your goals.
With strong personal motivation anything in life can be accomplished. Remember not to go looking for shortcuts to achieve your goals….it’s a trap! It is completely acceptable to take the long route to reach your goal. When you know you had to go through obstacles to obtain your goal victory is even sweeter.
Motivation in Life, how can I develop it?
If you wish to accomplish a goal how can you become motivated? Here are a few ideas to keep in mind:
1. Stay focused: One goal at a time
A great way to stay focused on one goal at a time is to write it down. Create a diary so you will have something to look at on your journey. List in it your short term goals that will lead you to your long term or ultimate goal. Writing this down is the best way to not lose your ideas as they all go bouncing around in your head.
2. Clean up your work area of all potential distractions.
You won’t be able to stay focused if your work area is right in the middle of distractions. I doubt many people get really productive with a television blaring or people running in and out. Find a quiet place to work. Don’t feel guilty about saying no to outside activities if they are happening during your “work time”.
3.Completely block out any negative influences.
Finally, make sure that you are completely blocking out any negative influences in your life. If you feel that you are being distracted from your goal by a problem which does not seem to go away, ask yourself what you can do to eliminate such a challenge and distraction in your life. Maybe you are being sidetracked by negative thoughts and feelings because you have no faith in yourself. Addressing the root of the problem, completely blocking out any negative distractions and thinking purely positive thoughts is the best way for you to develop motivation in your everyday life.
Don’t Stop Motivating Yourself
A goal doesn’t do you much good if you stop thinking about, and working towards it. Write your goal down and place it somewhere that you will see it at least every day. Put a note on your bathroom mirror or a post-it on your computer monitor. This will give you the extra motivation you need for those tough days.
Some people choose to find a motivational quote that inspires them. You could search the internet or a book and find a quote that really speaks to you. Write the quote out and stick where you will see it each day. This sounds simple but keeping positive energy flowing is really key to keeping your motivation. Don’t forget to re-read the goals you wrote down on a regular basis. Perhaps keeping your diary next to your bed to read before sleeping, keep a pen there just in case any new ideas pop-up while you are there.
Always remember the importance of motivation in your life. Motivation is what will keep you working and striving for your goals. Take in as much motivational and positive things that you can each and every day. Seek out books, movies or web-pages that are informative and positive. Being human means there will be days when motivation is hard to come by, it’s normal. Just keep positive and motivational things around you and those days will become fewer and fewer.
Getting website traffic isn’t just back links and search engine ranking. You must think about social media as the next step to drawing new potential customers. Honestly the more visible you are online the more customers (traffic) will find you. Guest posting on other peoples blogs will draw significantly more traffic to your website.
Guest posting, how does it work?
Writing an article for another website means everyone who goes to that site will see what you’ve written. An article that is well written and engaging will draw the reader in and they will check out the author box at the end of every guest post. Providing they enjoyed your article they might click on the links you included in your bio. Voila, you now have traffic and back links. This traffic will be from a new source and be from readers who are interested in what you have to say.
By encouraging readers to leave comments you are making a connection and building a relationship. These are keys to long term sustainable web presence and ultimately income.
Here are 4 tips to creating traffic through guest posting
1. Make sure your article is well written, but also relevant to the blog which you are posting.
Being a guest blogger shouldn’t be taken for granted. The person who owns the blog wants well written articles with highly relevant topics. The owner may not approve and publish your article if not relevant
2. Choose the blogs that you submit articles carefully. Make sure the readers are your target market. Also make sure they have a reasonable page rand and traffic. Getting highly targeted traffic is the reason for the work.
3. Don’t lose track of comments. As soon as you know the post has been published, subscribe to the comments so that you’ll be able to respond. Whenever someone makes a comment, be sure to leave your own response right away. They will appreciate it and often click through on your link.
4. Write an interesting bio box. There’s no point writing an amazing guest post just to have a boring author bio at the end that leads to nowhere. Write a few words about yourself and then invite readers to click on a specific link for something, such as a special offer, report, free giveaway, etc.
Providing your guest posts are valuable and well-written, they will increase your visibility as an expert in your field. If the sites you choose to guest blog on have readers in your target market, you will start drawing more and more traffic to your site. And, as targeted traffic, these are the readers who are most likely to become long term readers and customers of your own.
If you have been on the internet a while, researching either how to make money online or how to promote your business online, then you have probably heard of internet marketing links and their importance. Links increase the value of your site in the eyes of the search engines and also help to drive traffic. However, not all links are created equal and some have more effect than others.
Internet marketing links affect the page rank of your site and different types of links have different effects. For example, inbound links from other sites increase the relevancy of your site in the eyes of the search engines, while internal links allow search engine crawlers to find other pages of your site.
The greatest value to your own website lies in inbound links and there are several ways you can get these internet marketing links.
1. Request links. This is one of the most straight forward ways to get a link but it can also be one of the most difficult. Essentially, you have to contact other website owners requesting a link back to your site. Remember, though, that the relevance of the site linking to yours is important. The higher the relevance in terms of similarity in topic, the more value the link has. The less relevant the website is to your niche the lower the power of the link, but it is still more valuable than not having any links at all.
2. Writing articles. This is probably the most popular method of gaining internet marketing links and involves writing content on the same or similar topics to what your site is about. This is then posted to article directories and relevant websites in the form of guest posts. This is a valuable strategy because not only does it provide links but can also drive traffic if the content is useful and people want to discover more about that website.
3. Press releases are a great way to gain exposure, both for linking purposes as well driving traffic. The advantage to press releases is that they have a good chance of getting picked up by various publications, both online and offline, which increases exposure exponentially. And it’s all free.
4. PPC and paid links. Another method of obtaining links is via pay per click advertising campaigns or paid links. Pay per click campaigns usually involve bidding for a certain keyword with the major search engines and paying only when someone clicks on your link to access your site. Paid links can also come from other websites and blogs.
5. Affiliate programs are another great way to increase page rank through internet marketing links, as well as a great source of traffic and sales. Basically, an affiliate program means that, for a percentage of a sale, people will promote your product or website on their own sites. This is an excellent way to increase your sales and exposure.
These are a few of the ways to obtain good, relevant internet marketing links that will help increase your page rank and your position in the search engines.
A Blog isn’t just for sharing travel stories with distant relatives and friends anymore; they are more commonly used these days to draw targeted traffic to your website with the intent of making a sale. Blogs are becoming the preferred method of driving traffic by internet marketer mainly because of how search engines work. This is why you must have a basic understanding of how blogging works. So here is a basic guide to blogging to help get you started.
• Search engines and how they work are the chief reason that blogs have become so popular as a type of business website. What I mean by that is search engines prefer to give searchers quality results. Most of the time quality results and fresh content go together. With a blog the content changes often enough that the website is always fresh, whereas with a static website the page doesn’t change and thus seems stale. Fresh content keeps search engines happy and they will reward you with high page rank. With high page rank comes tons of free targeted traffic. Traffic is the name of the game. All online businesses have one thing in common; they all need a continuous supply of targeted visitors to their website. Any tool or method that gets you traffic, particularly for free is a welcome addition.
• The next thing to consider when starting your blog for your business is investing some money. Although there are free websites like blogger and wordpress you don’t actually own the site. Buy your own domain, you can get one for around $10 and you can get hosting for about $10 a month, you will actually own that little piece of internet real-estate. When you no longer want the site if you have built a good page with ranking you can easily sell it and move to the next subject.
• Consider carefully your blog’s topic; this is super important if you are planning on making money with your blog. People often overlook the importance of choosing their niche market. You should not only look at a niche that is popular but consider if it is interesting to you as well. Fresh content is simple when you care about what you are writing.
• Try to add new content at the very least once a week better would be 2 or 3 times. If you find this too time consuming you can outsource content but be careful they are sending you already published material.
These are a few basic guidelines to consider when beginning your blog.. Just be willing to invest some time to learn and to consider when beginning new ideas, than put into practice what you’ve learned, and you’ll be amazed at how much money you can make online, and how much fun you can have making it. Good luck!